Identity is one. I am not one.
We can create feelings with numbers now.
Numbers have souls.
- An experience bewilders me; I hardly know myself.
- I reach out for my own soul.
- We may agree to disagree, for a time.
- Four is the crossroads: some find their way to seven.
- Breakups: my relationships are torture.
- War: I have given you no rights, and none shall you have!
- Now I know what Sunday's are for: to think of troubles past!
- Already? Better get myself some breakfast!
The cypher is God's Own. Mathematicians steal it from him.
Programmers are more sensible.
In that, and that alone.